Commission of the Angels: Seven prayers for Seven Archangels.




Court of the Angels.

The Court of the Angels is an essential addition to New World Voudo from the White John mysteries, especially Sanse and Puerto Rican Voudou. Angelic beings are a cornerstone in Western Occultism, most notably Christianity. However, Angels are detailed in Kabbalistic texts which pre-date Christianity. The Jews of the Bible borrowed Angels or Archons from the theurgic practices they encountered in Babylon. 


The word angel creates confusion. Angel is from the Greek word Angelos, meaning messenger. Angelos, or angel, was adopted by Christianity and then liberally applied to various Holy Church-approved supernatural beings by individuals who understood the terminology and those who did not. This is seen in Sanse and New World Voudo (Haitian, Dominican, and Puerto-Rican) by the term guardian angel, used frequently and often interchangeably with other classifications of spirits. 


We all have a guardian angel, an angelic being who reports directly to God via a hierarchical chain of angelic command. You also have a personal spirit guide called your sentinel spirit guide. This spirit is from the Court or Commission of Sentinel spirits. It is easy to see why a guardian angel and a sentinel spirit guide are considered the same. Your sentinel spirit guide is not an angelic being. They are an exceptionally elevated human spirit who endeavors for your highest good. 


Angels have never experienced physical existence. They are unerringly dedicated to God, the Most High, and love nothing more than serving that Supreme power. While the guardian angel and the sentinel spirit are not the same, their work parallels the other. Neither the guardian angel nor the sentinel spirit seeks notoriety. Knowing they exist is usually enough. But you, as a human progressing toward a deeper spiritual life, should see the difference and thank each. There are benefits to discovering more about your guardian angel and sentinel spirit.


Our Lady of Angels
Your personal guardian angel, along with Mary, Our Lady of the Angels, is the intercessory spirit of the Commission of Angels. You can petition the mighty seven Archangels for their aid through their mediation. Each of the seven Archangels holds tremendous sway over each of the seven heavens (planetary spheres) they help govern. They have influence over your planetary and energetic bodies. Ask the Archangel presiding over your energetic body to please heal, empower and protect that planetary body. Each of the seven Archangels rules over a particular day. Listening and responding to global supplications for 24 hours before returning to God's glory for 144 hours. 


Your Seven Planetary Bodies

  1. Sunday-Solar (Eternal Soul)
  2. Monday-Lunar (Astral Body and temporal Spiritual Body)
  3. Tuesday-Marsian (Warrior Spirit)
  4. Wednesday-Mercurial (Navigating Spirit and Mental Body)
  5. Thursday-Jupiterian (King or Queen spirit)
  6. Friday-Venusian (Spirit of Love and Emotional Body)
  7. Saturday-Saturnine (Spirit of Time)


Requesting the intercession of the governing Archangel, prepares a table for you with the Heaven mansion over which they hold dominion. As stated above, but it's worth repeating, each Archangel interacts with you through your associated planetary body, of which you have seven. This energy interaction incurs deep healing, psychic awakening, and empowerment of your energy bodies. 


Make the sign of the Kabbalistic cross over yourself (if possible, light a white candle) and speak aloud the prayer. The etheric protection and spiritual progression gained through regularly requesting Angelic intercession cannot be overstated. 

  

PRAYER FOR SUNDAY


Archangel Michael

Almighty God, in the name of your Son who rose from the dead on the first day of the week, I come to you in thanks and praise for your glory. I ask you to look after my mind and my body, my health and in all matters of success and fortune. I ask also for illumination in matters of knowledge I may seek, and that you send the Archangel Michael to be my guide and our protector. I ask this through my personal savior and guardian angel. 
Amen.






PRAYER FOR MONDAY


Archangel Gabriel

Almighty Living God, I glorify you this day in all my work, and ask that you help me to be in the right place at the right time for opportunity, to help me understand whatever messages you send me in my dreams, and send your Archangel Gabriel to defend me, and to help me understand both the messages and the opportunities you provide. I ask this through my personal savior and guardian angel. Amen.



PRAYER FOR TUESDAY

Archangel Kamael

God of Strength and Power, this day I thank you for all the graces you have bestowed upon me, and I ask that you help me to edge out competition in my endeavors, grant me the energies to see my project through to completion, the strength of will to persevere to the end, and lend me the sword of your Archangel Kamael against all who would see me undone. I ask this through my personal savior and guardian angel. Amen.







PRAYER FOR WEDNESDAY

Archangel Raphael 

Mighty God, Lord of Hosts, I give you praise for your bounty throughout creation and ask that my communications with my fellow human beings be accurate and effective, that my technology continues to work without fail, that I reach my destinations while traveling, and that I learn the lessons of today’s experiences toward building a better tomorrow. I also ask that my body continues to work without fail and that my health should not falter. That my mind stay clear and sharp, so I am able to steer my course in life. With the staff of your Archangel Raphael to guide me, protect me and teach me, I seek to praise and glorify you forever. I ask this through my personal savior and guardian angel. 
Amen.


PRAYER FOR THURSDAY

Archangel Sachiel

Glorious God, I come before you this day in a spirit of love and jubilation. I give thanks for the abundance of your creation and praise for your giving me life to be part of that abundance. And I ask that you help me increase that abundance in my live and my possessions, and that your righteous Archangel Sachiel will assist me in my defense, growth and prosperity. I ask this through my personal savior and guardian angel. 
Amen.







PRAYER FOR FRIDAY

Archangel Anael

Wonderful God. You are holy, Lord of Hosts, and I praise the majesty of your victory and glory. I ask also that you will watch over and strengthen me and my relationships: personal, romantic, and professional. Make my relationships strong and help me to reach out and form new ones not only for my happiness and prosperity but also for the glorification of your name. I request the intercession and pure love of your Archangel Anael to shield me and help me in this endeavor. I ask this through my personal savior and guardian angel. 
Amen


PRAYER FOR SATURDAY

Archangel Cassiel 

Merciful God, on Saturday your Son waited in the tomb before rising up from the dead, and on that day he descended into Limbo to free the noble souls who were there constrained. I see in this that a flower’s beauty is constrained within a seed, and for it to become a flower the seed must be ended and changed forever. Create in me this change, bringing about an end to old conditions that no longer suit me that I may blossom in new life. Send forth your Archangel Cassiel to end my enemies, my loneliness, my sickness, my poverty, and my ignorance, that I may live a life filled with love, with health, with prosperity, and with knowledge, in so doing I may glorify you day by day, more and more. I ask this through my personal savior and guardian angel. Amen. 


-Ayibobo

Papa Machete que ganas todas las batallas, El Matador de Dragones.

The Machete leads the way and defends all who follow. 


Kevin Wikse is Papa Machete que gana todas las Batallas, El Matador de Dragones. In addition to predicting the bio-weapon release and the Global pandemic of 2020 starting in 2015, he is a world-renown circus trained strongman, Occultist, Martial Artist, Psychic Investigator, researcher, author, and adventurer. He is the spiritual Father of the Temple of the Machete, Who wins all Battles. Papa Machete welcomes ALL people of any race, gender, orientation, or ability. His only conditions are that you love God, love humanity, and are willing to stand for what is right, not just what is popular.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tinyo Alawe, Chief of the Indio Division.

Papa Ghede Limbo LaKwa, Chief of the Ghede Division.

PSALM 23 in defense against the Realm of Shadow and CERN activation.